WESLEY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH - SPECIFICATIONS
6TH Annual Ruth Haddon Memorial Arts Festival
November 1-2, 2014
Location: Wesley United Methodist Church, 1401 NW 25th (NW 25th & Classen Blvd.), Oklahoma City 73106; 405-525-3521
Saturday November 1: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday November 2: 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Artist booth rental application deadline is October 15, 2014.
Suggested Art: Paintings, drawings, (including reproductions and prints), ceramics, pottery, glass, wood, sculpture, stained glass, jewelry, silk screen, photography, textile, Native American art. Call Gay Abarr, festival coordinator, 405-745-7799 or 405-229-6625 to inquire as to other art forms accepted for the festival.
Check-in and Check Out: Check-in/booth set up - Thursday Oct. 30 and Friday Oct. 31 (call Gay Abarr 405-745-7799 for time) or Saturday Nov. 1 from 8-9:30 a.m. Unload at Wesley United Methodist Church (Wesley UMC) street level west or east entrance. Elevators available. Check-out is Sunday November 2 beginning at 3:30 p.m.
Event Guidelines and Rules
· Art must be hand made or produced by the artist exhibiting and selling it or be a product containing the original work of the artist. No kits or merchandise purchased for resale may be sold at the festival.
· Artists are expected to exhibit both days for the full time. Booth should be manned by the artist or his/her representative.
· Use of alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, and/or smoking by artists, customers, and attendees in the church is prohibited.
· It is the artist’s responsibility to maintain adequate insurance coverage for the possessions and property in artist’s booth. Wesley UMC is not responsible for any loss due to, but not limited to, theft, accident, or act of nature. Security is not provided.
· Wesley UMC holds the right to remove any artist, customer, or attendee from the event who fails to comply with these guidelines/rules.
The Ruth Haddon Memorial Arts Festival is a fundraiser whose proceeds benefit the missions and programs of Wesley United Methodist Church.
For more information or additional applications please contact Gay Abarr 405-745-7799; 405-229-6625 or Susan Howard 405-524-1556.